Our mission for the Knights is to support and stand in solidarity with our Priest and Nuns, and our Deacons. The Knights of Columbus is a fraternal organization.
1. We are always looking for good men to join our organization the requirements are: Be a Catholic Gentleman in GOOD STANDING with the Holy See (which translates into, attend Mass, receive holy communion, confirmed in the church), you have to be 18 years of age or older, you do not have to be member of St. John Neumann to join our council (but it does help since our meetings are at the parish). If you have any questions about becoming a member of the Knights of Columbus, please contact any one of the Knights and we will provide you with the Form to fill out and provide further information.
2. We are doing the annual state raffle. Please see a Knight to purchase your tickets. Half of the funds we raise go to the Parish.
3. Our meetings are held on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of every month. The first meeting of the month is the business meeting and you have to be a member to take part in this meeting. The second meeting is our social meeting which starts at 6:30 pm on the 4th Thursday of the month, all persons are invited to attend this social meeting along with their families.
4. The officers of Council 8305 “St. John Neumann Council” are as follows for 2018-2019:
- Grand KnightRaymond L. Jay
- Deputy Grand KnightVincent de Paul Mayfield
- ChancellorWilliam D. Leahy
- Financial SecretaryLarry J. Lickfelt
- TreasurerJoe L. Campbell
- RecorderLawrence G. Ornellas
- AdvocateLarry T. Markham
- WardenSteven M. Miller
- LecturerRobert M. Pratt
- Inside GuardRudolph J. Maikis
- Outside GuardRobert J. Lecorchick
- 3rd year trusteeDouglas H. Sinrud, Jr.
- 2nd year trusteeJohnie W. Schiemer
- 1st year trusteeJerome J. Whalen
- ChaplainRev. Martins Amana Edoka
Join…..The Knights of Columbus